Thursday 10 March 2016

Introducing Harry

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!

I'll start with some background information...

My name is Kathryn and I'm currently in my third year of a business management degree studying at the University of the West of Scotland Paisley campus. For a part of one of my modules I have been given the task to create a blog on a topic which I feel passionate about.... and so here I am!

 This year I ended up living with my sister and her husband during term time where I help with her crazy cocker spaniel (Harry) and their baby (of the two-legged variety).

From a young age I have grown up with two Springer Spaniels and have looked after my sisters Cocker Spaniel on many different occasions. I have a strong love for dogs, in particular Spaniels and therefore, I have decided to blog about Harry and his everyday antics which can be both funny and mentally draining!

Harry is a 5 year old working cocker spaniel who came from two working sniffer dogs. He is a highly intelligent, but hyperactive pet dog. He is also a fun loving, adorable dog, however has many behavioural issues.

Although we are all aware that Harry's behavioural problems are serious (and he is currently receiving behaviour modification training) if you don't laugh you would cry....uncontrollably... for days....hence the blog. 

I hope you enjoy reading about my year living with Harry and please feel free to leave comments if you have any similar stories to share.

Harry as a puppy at Westport beach, Campbeltown.


No comments:

Post a Comment